Prayer Request For Marriage

[Prayer Request For Marriage][bsummary]

Prayer Request For Job

[Prayer Request For Job][bigposts]

Prayer Request for Health

[Prayer Request for Health][twocolumns]

Need Change In My Husband’s Behaviour - Anonymous Sai Devotee


Shirdi Sai Prayers From Anonymous Sai Devotee from India: I am Government teacher in Andhra Pradesh. Dear Baba, I am suffering a lot since 18 years when I married Mr. Suribabu. I need a drastic change in his behaviour and he should become Your devotee. I don’t have any children as I treat my brother as my son and he should also become Your devotee.

Have A Prayer Request To Share? Click Here Lesson For Life - The Universal Prayer

© Shirdi Sai Baba Prayers

1 comment: