Need Change In My Husband’s Behaviour – Anonymous Sai Devotee

Shirdi Sai Prayers From Anonymous Sai Devotee from India:

I am Government teacher in Andhra Pradesh.
Dear Baba, I am suffering a lot since 18 years when I married Mr. Suribabu. I need a drastic change in his behaviour and he should become Your devotee. I don’t have any children as I treat my brother as my son and he should also become Your devotee.

Have A Prayer Request To Share? Click Here Lesson For Life – The Universal Prayer

© Shirdi Sai Baba Prayers

One comment

Leave a Reply