It would be highly appreciated if the followings points are considered while sending prayers which in turn will help me to serve you better.
1. Please include ‘Prayers to Sai Baba’ words in the subject line and reference (i.e. my blog, group mails or any other source) through which they came to know, so that it will be easy for me to trace.
2. Please do not send prayers as attachment as the confidentiality of prayers will be maintained even if they are sent in inline text.
3. I am receiving ‘repeated’ prayers from few devotees on daily basis. I would request those devotees not to send ‘repeated’ prayers. Prayers once received will be sent to Shirdi as soon as possible. Sending ‘repeated’ prayers confuses me which ones to include in final prayer bunch since they are not read by me. For repeating your prayers and also to pray for others, a special page is created on this blog and devotees/readers can follow the link to navigate to that page.
4. Prayers can be sent on this mail id.
5. After sending prayers you will get immediate acknowledgement of receipt of prayers from my side only. Acknowledgement for prayers reaching Shirdi will be posted specifically.
Sai brother Satish is also going to Shirdi in the last week of this month. This has been informed earlier, but repeated here for new visitors. Follow the link to navigate on special write up regarding Sai Brother Satish’s Shirdi trip plan and other details in same context.
© Shirdi Sai Baba Life Teachings and Stories